demos updated to work with MPI-based code

demos updated to work with MPI-based code

Lev Givon
Administrator
I've updated all of the demos in the examples/ subdirectory of the mpi branch
that had not yet been updated to run with the new MPI-based code. Please let me
know if you encounter any issues with them. After I update the IPython notebooks
to accurately refer to the MPI-based code, I'll merge the mpi branch into master.
--
Lev Givon
Bionet Group | Neurokernel Project

Re: demos updated to work with MPI-based code

Lev Givon
Administrator
Received from Lev Givon on Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 01:28:36PM EDT:
> I've updated all of the demos in the examples/ subdirectory of the mpi branch
> that had not yet been updated to run with the new MPI-based code. Please let me
> know if you encounter any issues with them. After I update the IPython notebooks
> to accurately refer to the MPI-based code, I'll merge the mpi branch into master.

mpi branch merged.