Quantcast

Neurokernel models moved to new repos

Lev Givon
Administrator
As per a discussion we had at the end of the summer [1], I've moved the olfaction,
vision, and sensory integration demos from the main neurokernel/neurokernel repo
to new repos owned by the neurokernel GitHub organization so that future
development of the models can be conducted independently of ongoing development
of the Neurokernel core. Commit histories for the demo files in each of these
new repos has been preserved.

https://github.com/neurokernel/olfaction
https://github.com/neurokernel/sensory_int
https://github.com/neurokernel/vision

[1] https://github.com/neurokernel/neurokernel/issues/50
--
Lev Givon
Bionet Group | Neurokernel Project

Re: Neurokernel models moved to new repos

Lev Givon
Administrator
Received from Lev Givon on Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 03:49:27PM EST:

> As per a discussion we had at the end of the summer [1], I've moved the olfaction,
> vision, and sensory integration demos from the main neurokernel/neurokernel repo
> to new repos owned by the neurokernel GitHub organization so that future
> development of the models can be conducted independently of ongoing development
> of the Neurokernel core. Commit histories for the demo files in each of these
> new repos has been preserved.
>
> https://github.com/neurokernel/olfaction
> https://github.com/neurokernel/sensory_int
> https://github.com/neurokernel/vision
>
> [1] https://github.com/neurokernel/neurokernel/issues/50

The draft LPU implementation as well as those demos that make use of it have
been moved to a new repo and removed from the main Neurokernel repo:

http://github.com/neurokernel/neurodriver

I've updated the various IPython notebooks and installation instructions to
mention the new repo. Note that the apart from having to explicitly install the
neurodriver package to obtain the LPU implementation, everything should work
exactly as before - let me know if you observe some change.

Please continue any ongoing development of the LPU implementation and its
supported neuron and synapse models in the new repo.